Click on the top blue bar inside the application window to access the global settings. A panel opens as shown below:
- This changes the top blue bar title, for example setting your name or the name of your firm
- Increase or decrease the font size for all views in Portfolio Lab (except the PDF report font.)
Show Prices and performance as of
- Last available (default): use last available end-of-day market prices.
- Previous month/Previous quarter: use prices as of previous month or previous quarter. In these modes, all charts and reports are based on the last day of previous month or quarter, rather than the last market day. For example, this may be useful for portfolios containing a mix of investments priced on a monthly basis and investments priced on a daily basis. By using prices as of previous month, you ensure that valuations are aligned.
- When you make changes to this mode, a restart of the application is required.
To close the global settings panel, click on 'Close' or click on the top blue bar.