Stocks are classified in one of nine regions:
- North America: US and Canada
- Latin America
- Europe Developed: Eurozone countries, United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland
- Europe Emerging: all other European countries
- Africa/Middle East
- Australasia: Australia, New Zealand
- Asia Developed: Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan
- Asia Emerging: all other Asian countries
A detailed list of countries in each region can be found in the Morningstar Regions methodology document.
For mutual funds and ETFs, Kwanti reports the percentage of stock allocation to each region.