Accounts held at Schwab Institutional can be linked into Kwanti. For linked accounts, the portfolio data is refreshed every night from from Schwab to Kwanti.
To activate the feed, please follow these steps:
- Login to Schwab Advisor Center
- Navigate to Forms and Applications, then Request for Data Access Agreement
- Complete the form. Under Service Provider Name, select 'Other' and type in Name = Kwanti and Email = email@example.com.
- After the form is submitted you will receive a DocuSign request to electronically sign the form
After completion of these steps, it may take two business days for the link to be provisioned. We will contact you when the integration is ready for use.
Once activated, select Import->Schwab from Kwanti main screen. To link an account:
- Select the account from the list
- Click 'Import'
- Positions (refreshed every day at 8am EST with data from previous close)
If you select more than one account, their positions will be grouped and the resulting portfolio will have merged positions from the accounts.