You can import portfolios (positions only at this time) from Schwab, using files from Schwab Data Delivery:
- Sign in to Schwab Advisors website
- Select Tools->Schwab Data Delivery
- Select Data Viewers
- Select the Positions tab
- Select the master account number
- Select the most recent 'build' file date. The file name is PCmmddyy.SLB, where mm/dd/yy is the date selected. Download the file and note the location.
- In Portfolio Lab, go to Import->Schwab to specify the location of the file.
The imported data from the .SLB file is not persistent from one session to the next.
If you consult the accounts often, you can automate the steps above by scheduling automatic download with the Schwab Data Delivery.