Accounts held at Schwab Institutional can be linked into Kwanti. For linked accounts, the portfolio data is refreshed every night from Schwab to Kwanti.
Both positions and history are transferred, and Kwanti shows the actual performance of the portfolios, taking into account the transactions and cash flows.
Please note that one master code is linked free of charge. For additional masters, a one time setup fee of $100 per master will apply.
To activate the feed, please follow these steps:
1. Login to Schwab Advisor Services
2. Navigate to Account Management, then Go to Forms Library
3. Find the Request for Data Access Agreement form and select Submit Request
4. Complete the form. Under Third-party data recipient, select 'Kwanti'. (See image below)
5. In the 'Comments' section, type the name and email of the Kwanti user who will access the feed
6. After the form is submitted you will receive a DocuSign request to electronically sign the form
After completion of these steps, it may take up to three business days for the link to be provisioned. We will contact you when the integration is ready for use.
The first master is linked at no cost.
For additional masters, a setup fee of $100 per master will apply.
Once activated, select Import->Schwab from Kwanti main screen. To link an account:
- Select the account from the list
- Click 'Import'
- Positions (refreshed every day at 8am EST with data from previous close)
- Transactions history (starting at day when the integration was activated; in some cases additional history before the activation date, may be available).
If you select more than one account, their positions will be grouped and the resulting portfolio will have merged positions from the accounts.