Using Microsoft Excel format you may import portfolio data from most systems.
The import function is accessible from the portfolio list view:
Select 'Portfolio' from the drop down list:
Follow these steps to import a portfolio:
1. Obtain a CSV (.csv) file for the portfolio
In Excel, you can create a CSV file by using the ' Save as' command, and 'Save as type' CSV as shown on this screenshot:
(please note that your version of Excel may look slightly different.)
2. Upload the CSV file into Kwanti.
- the column containing the symbols (tickers)
- the column containing the number of shares or weights, if desired
Kwanti will import the two columns you designate, and ignore all others.
4. Review the information and confirm the import
- the spreadsheet header line if present
- positions which are in excess of the 250 positions limit
The application reports the final number of lines to be imported.
Click "Import" when done reviewing.