The following charts are available in the asset profile view:
- Price chart: the market closing prices (end of day) for the asset. Note that the prices are adjusted for splits, but not for dividends.
- The total return, assuming reinvested dividends, over selected trailing periods.
- Periodic returns: yearly, quarterly. This is total return, assuming reinvested dividends.
- Volatility of daily returns: 20 days, 50 days
- Dividends: the historical dividends and the rolling current yield (right axis).
- Drawdown: the drawdowns from peak-to-trough decline observed during the period.