To keep your Kwanti account safe we recommend the following:
- Ensure that automatic security updates are enabled for your computer.
- Use a unique, strong password that is different from the password used for your email account. If you find that having multiple passwords is difficult to manage, you can use a password manager such as LastPass (lastpass.com).
- Enable two-step authentication.
- If you access both your personal data and professional data on your computer, use different browsers for each. For example, use FireFox for personal browsing and Chrome for professional browsing and Kwanti access.
- Do not connect to a free-wifi unsecured hotspot.
Since Kwanti does not store information on your computer, it does not require backup. Still, for your general use and practice, it is strongly recommended that you use an automated off-site backup solution.