Activate the integration
To use this integration, you need first to activate it:
Sign in to Kwanti, click on Integrations->iRebal, then follow the instructions.
In iRebal, ensure that your models are marked 'vendor-shared' as shown below:
To analyze your iRebal models in Kwanti:
- In Kwanti, select Import->iRebal
- Click on the model you wish to import
- iRebal to Kwanti:
The iRebal models imported into Kwanti are refreshed automatically every time you restart Kwanti.
- Kwanti to iRebal:
You can modify an iRebal model in Kwanti, but it is not automatically saved back to iRebal. To save the model back to iRebal, click Save at the top of the portfolio window.
Creating iRebal models from Kwanti models
The above instructions explain how to import and modify iRebal models in Kwanti.
On the other hand, you may have created models in Kwanti, that you wish to export to iRebal. Use the command Edit->Export to iRebal to create an iRebal model from a Kwanti model.
If using blended models, please note:
- iRebal blended models may be imported into Kwanti. However it is not possible to edit them in Kwanti and save them back to iRebal
- Blended models created in Kwanti may not be exported to iRebal
- If you are receiving the error message "not authorized", please confirm that Kwanti is enabled in Veo as shown in the image below:
- If you are receiving the error message "The model contains unrecognized securities", please make sure that these securities exist in iRebal master list.