Accounts from Orion may be linked into Kwanti. With a linked account, the portfolio position data is transferred automatically from Orion every time you restart Kwanti.
Kwanti provides two integration points with Orion:
- Orion client portfolios and models may be automatically imported into Kwanti
- Single sign-on Kwanti app is available in Orion Connect
Before using the Import functionality, please activate the Kwanti/Orion integration:
- Access https://app.kwanti.com/integration/orion and click Activate. Orion's single sign-on appears:
- Enter your Orion credentials
This activation only needs to be done once.
Import Orion portfolios and models
- In the application's starting screen, select Import->Orion
- Select which type of data (client portfolio or model) you want to retrieve, and use the search box to find the portfolio or model to import:
- Select the portfolio or model to import. The portfolio can now be analyzed in Kwanti.
The portfolio or model is automatically retrieved from Orion every time you start Kwanti. The Import operation only needs to be done once.
Kwanti App in Orion Connect
Using Orion Connect, you can launch Kwanti from Orion without having to re-enter your Kwanti username and password every time.
- Navigate to Orion Connect dashboard
- Click on Kwanti, as shown below in the green circle:
The first time you use the Kwanti App in Orion, you will be prompted for your Kwanti credentials. This authentication only needs to be done once.