Accounts and models from Riskalyze may be linked into Kwanti. With a linked account, the portfolio/model position data is transferred automatically from Riskalyze every time you restart Kwanti.
To use this integration, you need first to activate it:
- Sign in to Kwanti, click on Integrations->Riskalyze, then Activate
- Enter your Riskalyze credentials
- Authorize Kwanti to access your models and portfolios:
This activation only needs to be done once.
Import models and portfolios
Once the integration is activated, you can import Riskalyze models and client portfolios into Kwanti:
- In the application's main screen, select Import->Riskalyze
- Use the search box to retrieve models or client portfolios you want to import
- From the search results, select the model or portfolio to import.
- Riskalyze to Kwanti:
The Riskalyze models or client portfolios imported into Kwanti are refreshed automatically every time you restart Kwanti.
- Kwanti to Riskalyze:
You can modify a Riskalyze model in Kwanti, but it is not automatically saved back to Riskalyze. To save the model back to Riskalyze, click Save at the top of the portfolio window.
Creating Riskalyze models from Kwanti models
You may have created models in Kwanti that you wish to export to Riskalyze. Use the command Edit->Export to Riskalyze to create a Riskalyze model from a Kwanti model.
If using blended models, please note:
- Blended models from Riskalyze may be imported into Kwanti, however you may not edit an imported blend and save it back to Riskalyze.
- Blended models created in Kwanti can be exported to Riskalyze, however the resulting Riskalyze model will be a flat model (i.e. with no sleeves).