Activate the integration
To use this integration, you need first to activate it:
- Sign in to Kwanti, click on Integrations->Riskalyze, then Activate
- Enter your Riskalyze credentials
- Authorize Kwanti to access your models and portfolios:
This activation only needs to be done once.
Import models and portfolios
Once the integration is activated, you can import Riskalyze models and client portfolios into Kwanti:
- In Kwanti Portfolio Lab, select Import->Riskalyze
- Use the search box to retrieve models or client portfolios you want to import
- From the search results, select the model or portfolio to import. If you are importing client portfolios you can make multiple selections, to group the portfolios into a single one (to analyze at the household level)
- Riskalyze to Kwanti:
The Riskalyze models or client portfolios imported into Kwanti are refreshed automatically every time you restart Kwanti.
- Kwanti to Riskalyze:
You can modify a Riskalyze model in Kwanti, but it is not automatically saved back to Riskalyze. To save the model back to Riskalyze, click Save at the top of the portfolio window.
Creating Riskalyze models from Kwanti models
The above instructions explain how to import and modify Riskalize models in Kwanti.
On the other hand, you may have created models in Kwanti, that you wish to export to Riskalyze. Use the command Edit->Export to Riskalyze to create a Riskalyze model from a Kwanti model.