Accounts held at Altruist can be linked into Kwanti. For linked accounts, the portfolio data is refreshed every night from Altruist to Kwanti.
Both positions and history are transferred, and Kwanti shows the actual performance of the portfolios, taking into account the transactions and cash flows.
To activate the feed, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your Kwanti account
2. Navigate to Integrations > Altruist and click 'Activate'
3. Enter the Altruist credentials (must be admin or owner) to authorize the integration
Once authorized, it may take two business days for the feed to be provisioned. We will notify you when ready.
Once activated, select Import->Altruist from the application's main screen. To link an account:
- Select the account from the list
- Click 'Import'
- Positions (refreshed every day at 8am EST with data from previous close)
- Transactions history (starting at day when the integration was activated).
If you select more than one account, their positions will be grouped and the resulting portfolio will have merged positions from the accounts.