Accounts from Pershing may be linked into Kwanti. With a linked account, the portfolio position data is transferred automatically from Pershing every time you restart Kwanti.
Note: Only the latest portfolio positions are transferred. The portfolio history (transactions) is not transferred. In the performance section, Kwanti will show results based on the hypothetical you choose in the Simulation drop down.
To link your accounts from Pershing:
- Email email@example.com and let us know the name of your broker/dealer (if applicable)
- In response we send you the forms for enabling the feed. Forward these forms to your Pershing account manager
- The forms are processed by Pershing
- Specify the file extraction criteria in NetX360
- When ready, we inform you that the data link is active.