This analysis looks through the portfolio's funds holdings to reveal stock ownership. You can:
- observe top stock holdings and their concentration
- measure overlap between funds
- search if a stock is held in any of the funds
To access this analysis, select the Allocation tab, then Holdings.
The Top holdings table contains the following columns:
- Symbol and Name: identify the holding
- % of portfolio: the total weight of the holding in the portfolio, across all positions that own it
- Overlap: the number of positions where this holding was found (if no overlap, '-' is displayed)
Click on any table row to display the holding details, including the funds that have ownership of the holding:
In the example above, JPM stock is held through 4 funds in the portfolio. For each fund, the percentage ownership of the stock is shown in the second column, and the resulting percentage at the portfolio level is shown in the last column.
Search full holdings
To check a specific stock, use the Search full holdings box. The search results show if the stock is held in any of the portfolio's funds (even if by a small amount). This search extends beyond the top holdings to the full underlying holdings of the funds.
- Cash positions and money market positions are not shown