Look through the portfolio's funds to reveal stock ownership:
- observe top holdings and their concentration
- check overlap between funds
- search if a stock is held in any of the funds
To access this analysis, select the Allocation tab, then Holdings.
The Top holdings table contains the following columns:
- Symbol and Name: identify the holding
- % of portfolio: the total weight of the holding in the portfolio, across all positions that own it
- Overlap: the number of positions where this holding was found (if no overlap, '-' is displayed)
Click on a table row do show more information. A table appears on the right part of the view, listing the funds that have ownership of the holding:
In the example above, JPM stock is held through 4 funds in the portfolio. For each fund, the percentage ownership of the stock is shown in the second column, and the resulting percentage at the portfolio level is shown in the last column.
Search full holdings
To check if a specific stock is held in the portfolio (even if not in top holdings), use the Search full holdings box. This will reveal all portfolio's funds that have ownership of the stock, even by a very small amount.
- Cash and money market positions are not shown
- This analysis is available as an option in the PDF report