Accounts from Capitect may be linked into Kwanti. With a linked account, the portfolio position data is transferred automatically from Capitect every time you restart Kwanti.
Note: Only the latest portfolio positions are transferred. The portfolio history (transactions) is not transferred. In the performance section, Kwanti will show results based on the hypothetical you choose in the Simulation drop down.
- Sign in to your Capitect account
- Select Integrations -> API Key
- Select Add
- Select Create API Key for Kwanti
- In a separate window, sign in to Kwanti and click Integrations -> Capitect, then Activate
- Copy/paste the ID and Key from step (4) into the Kwanti window
Select Import->Capitect from the application's main screen.
To link an account:
- Select the account from the list
- Click 'Import'
If you select more than one account, their positions will be grouped and the resulting portfolio will have merged positions from the accounts.