Most tables and charts can be configured by point-and-click. Portfolio Lab will remember your configuration settings for the current portfolio.
- Click on the holdings table rows to change the rows order (alphabetical, by symbol or by portfolio weight)
- Click on the holdings table columns to specify the columns to be displayed for each position (shares, portfolio weight, value) as well as the hypothetical portfolio value (if the portfolio is a model portfolio).
- Click on the allocation table columns to specify which columns (portfolio weight, portfolio value) should be displayed for each asset class
- Click on the performance table to specify the time spans to be displayed, and to specifiy the metrics to be displayed.
- Click on the performance charts to specify the time span of the chart and specify the type of the chart (cumulative return, periodic return)