This is the default starting view for Portfolio Lab. You can also access this view from the Portfolio view by clicking the '<<' button. In this view you can:
- select a portfolio for display in the portfolio view
- create, import, delete portfolios
- the Type column shows '%' if the portfolio is a model portfolio, and '$' if the portfolio is a real portfolio
- the Last modified column indicates when you last made a change to the portfolio
- the Notes column shows the first line of the notes stored with the portfolio. You may edit the notes in the Portfolio view.
- the last column showing a thrash icon, may be used to delete a portfolio
Organizing the list
Click on a column header to sort the list according to the column criteria. The same order will be applied to the list available in the portfolio view.