This is the default starting view for Portfolio Lab. You can also access this view from the Portfolio view by clicking the '<<' button. In this view you can:
- select a portfolio for display in the portfolio view
- create, import, delete portfolios
- Type: '%' if the portfolio is a model portfolio, and '$' if the portfolio is a real portfolio
- Last modified: when you last made a change to the portfolio
- Notes: the first line of the notes stored with the portfolio. You may edit the notes in the Portfolio view.
- Shared: if the portfolio is shared with other advisors (firm multi-license only)
Organizing the list
Click on a column header to sort the list according to the column criteria. The same order will be applied to the list available in the portfolio view.