This is the first screen when launching the application. You can also access this view from the Portfolio view by clicking the '<<' button. In this view you can:
- select a portfolio for display in the portfolio view
- create, import, delete portfolios
- Type: '%' if the portfolio is a model portfolio, and '$' if the portfolio is a real portfolio
- Last modified: when you last made a change to the portfolio
- Notes: the first line of the notes stored with the portfolio. You may edit the notes in the Portfolio view.
- Shared: if the portfolio is shared with other advisors (firm multi-license only)
Organizing the list
Click on a column header to sort the list according to the column criteria. The same order will be applied to the list available in the portfolio view.
Folders are not available, however the enhancement is planned for Q2 2020. Thank you for your patience!